- Repeat Off (Play all songs from the current title's list
location to the end of the list, then stop)
- Repeat Off - One (Play one song, then stop)
- Repeat All (Play all songs sequentially, from the current
title's list location to the end, then continuously repeat
top to bottom)
- Repeat One (Play one song, over and over)
- Repeat Random (Play any of the songs in the current list)
Repeat Random, will occasionally play a title a second time
before all other titles in the list have been played a first time.
There's nothing wrong with that, but it calls for another repeat
option that's missing from the list.
I'd like to suggest an additional Repeat Random option, called
- Repeat Random ABR
Repeating any song a second time. Upon finishing the playback of
the last title on the randomly played playlist, another, randomly
generated playlist will be generated, to guarantee a random play
order different from its previous iteration (knowing at best it's
a pseudo-random ordering).
Las Vegas, NV