Oplayer v.1.26

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Oplayer v.1.26

Postby pekkle0524 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:08 pm

1.26 still stand the problem of 1.25
some of my videos still cannot play and then being forced out of the player and back to the apps menu of ipt
i used v1.24 before and it was perfect.....the videos definitely can play and i use ipt4
also the layout design doesn't seen working, nothing change
Please fix it again!!! :o thanks

p.s. just want to add, most of the files cannot play are in flv, others are fine!
pekkle0524
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Oplayer v.1.26

Postby admin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 am

Can you post your issued file to olimsoft@gmail.com
we will check it.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oplayer v.1.26

Postby lovesfti » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 am

after the new update there are quite a few rmvb files that used to be able to play are not working now. I will be kicked out of the player when i choose certain files and it just refuse to let me play it. certain rmvb files lags when playing after the update. it used to be so smooth.can u pls fixed it???
lovesfti
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Oplayer v.1.26

Postby pekkle0524 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:14 am

lovesfti wrote:after the new update there are quite a few rmvb files that used to be able to play are not working now. I will be kicked out of the player when i choose certain files and it just refuse to let me play it. certain rmvb files lags when playing after the update. it used to be so smooth.can u pls fixed it???

i share the same problem with you except mine are flv files. Those sucessfully opened are in slow motion and freeze sometime. V1.26 allow me to open some of them but not all of them. i have sent an email to them, asking for solutions yesterday but so far still no reply. i don't know what can i do now. :?:
pekkle0524
Beignner
Beignner

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]