Tell us your Crash

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Tell us your Crash

Postby mq-zhu@live.cn » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 am

Our goal is zero crash!
So please tell us every crash you met with. The more information you provide, the quicker we can resolve it.

Thank you !
mq-zhu@live.cn
Developer
Developer

Re: Tell us your Crash

Postby scro » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:10 am

ipad 1 now crashing after resetting system. first oplayer hd starts normal but when i click to play the film oplayer hd is crashing. oplayer hd plaid well before the system reset.
scro
Beignner
Beignner

Postby waloodd » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 am

Greetings
I have a lot of problems in the program Oplayer 2.0.05 I am using on my iPhone 4S without Jelbrak program crashes a lot, especially with files 3gp , These problems did not exist before in Version 2.0.04 , I hope to help me and thank you very much and I appreciate it
Thanks .

Waleed Alsheryani .
waloodd
Beignner
Beignner

crash when open by oplayerlite: URL

Postby charlie » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:02 am

Hi,
I'm iOS app developer, and when I want to launch OPlayerLite with url like oplayerlite:/video/url/path,
OPlayerLite always crashed at launching.
But the strange thing is if OPlayerLite is already running in the background, it open the URL successfully and starting to play when loading finished.
Can you guys help this. Thanks.
charlie
Beignner
Beignner

Postby pr28 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:36 pm

My version of oplayer (2.0.0.6) has been working very well. Now., suddenly, it has started to freeze while playing back an assortment of streaming videos from my home network. The network is fine, the streaming is fine. There are 16 gb free on the ipad 1. I have deleted and reinstalled the program, hardbooted the ipad, deleted some not all programs in memory, but still I get a continuous problem. If I stop the app, wait a moment and then restart the video from the point it froze it plays the video fine, so it is not a video problem. I don't understand what has changed or how to fix this problem.
pr28
Beignner
Beignner

Re: crash when open by oplayerlite: URL

Postby admin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 am

charlie wrote:Hi,
I'm iOS app developer, and when I want to launch OPlayerLite with url like oplayerlite:/video/url/path,
OPlayerLite always crashed at launching.
But the strange thing is if OPlayerLite is already running in the background, it open the URL successfully and starting to play when loading finished.
Can you guys help this. Thanks.

in the new IOS has this issue, if you didn't open OPlayer firstly, next update will fix this issue.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 am

pr28 wrote:My version of oplayer (2.0.0.6) has been working very well. Now., suddenly, it has started to freeze while playing back an assortment of streaming videos from my home network. The network is fine, the streaming is fine. There are 16 gb free on the ipad 1. I have deleted and reinstalled the program, hardbooted the ipad, deleted some not all programs in memory, but still I get a continuous problem. If I stop the app, wait a moment and then restart the video from the point it froze it plays the video fine, so it is not a video problem. I don't understand what has changed or how to fix this problem.

Have you tried to play the file locally?
if it is a network issue, have you tried to enlarge cache size in the settings page?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tgalmeida » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Hello guys,

I'm using OPlayer Lite on Iphone 4 for some time and the app was working perfectly.

Not sure what happened or if it was the last updated but the app is crashing when I try to open a small video (less than 10Mb) out of my mail account (using the IOS OPlayer shortcut).

If I open again OPlayer, the video is there and can be played perfectly.

Just the app that is crashing everytime I try to open a video from my email.

I did try to set up the cache from 0 to 20Mb but nothing worked.

Any ideas?

Thanks

TA
tgalmeida
Beignner
Beignner

Postby dsmorante » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:26 pm

My audio is not working anymore. I know that it is not my idap, because I can listen music or use other apps.

Thanks a lot
dsmorante
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Fmeister » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:54 am

Hi, I bought the latest version of Oplayer HD (2.0.06) for my new iPad 4 (iOS6.1) and it can't seem to play .mp4 files at all from my home ftp server. What happens is it will load the video, then there will be no sound or video playing but the timeline will move very quickly, then the app quits.

I tried playing around with all the settings (H/W decoding, QuickTime, ffmpeg etc) but nothing seems to work. The worst part is, I tried it with my mom's iPad 2 (iOS5) with the same latest version of Oplayer HD and it streams and plays all those .mp4 files perfectly with no hiccups.

I have no problems with all other file formats except for .mp4. Please help!
Fmeister
Beignner
Beignner

Next

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]