Turn on Airplay Mirroring in iOS7?

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Turn on Airplay Mirroring in iOS7?

Postby admin » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:34 am

In the iOS 6 days, you could get to AirPlay Mirroring by double-tapping the Home button, then swiping right as far as you could go, into the Music player controls where you'd see the AirPlay icon. With a tap on that icon, you could turn on mirroring. We've had pings from more than just a few readers who wonder where that capability has gone in iOS 7, so here's the simple solution: it's part of Control Center, which you reach by swiping up from the bottom edge of your screen. Just look for the AirPlay icon
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Turn on Airplay Mirroring in iOS7?

Postby admin » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:10 am

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Gennyswiss0 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:18 am

I am also not being able to play songs in my iPod touch but the ipod touch problems that I am having is that none of the songs from the list is playing. And this has occurred since I have tried to install the Airplay Mirroring in my device. What shall I do?
Gennyswiss0
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:01 am

Gennyswiss0 wrote:I am also not being able to play songs in my iPod touch but the ipod touch problems that I am having is that none of the songs from the list is playing. And this has occurred since I have tried to install the Airplay Mirroring in my device. What shall I do?

can i know your ipod generation and ios vertsion?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]