Can't discover Smb/CIFS server from Windows 7

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Can't discover Smb/CIFS server from Windows 7

Postby dextergch » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi there,
After upgraded to ios 8(which currently is 8.1), i will not able to access to my windows7 shared folder.
The auto discovery function is not working and it appear "network error" after i had manually add in the server.
The ip address of the computer is static and both account name and password are correct.
dextergch
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Can't discover Smb/CIFS server from Windows 7

Postby admin » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:31 am

dextergch wrote:Hi there,
After upgraded to ios 8(which currently is 8.1), i will not able to access to my windows7 shared folder.
The auto discovery function is not working and it appear "network error" after i had manually add in the server.
The ip address of the computer is static and both account name and password are correct.

have you tried a restart of both your windows and idevice? and double check whether the shared folder is still exsit
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dextergch » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:52 am

admin wrote:

have you tried a restart of both your windows and idevice? and double check whether the shared folder is still exsit

Yeah, I had tried many times. It is still the same.
I tried to use other Phone (Android) to access the share folder and it was fine.
dextergch
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:16 am

dextergch wrote:
admin wrote:

Yeah, I had tried many times. It is still the same.
I tried to use other Phone (Android) to access the share folder and it was fine.

is it possible to setup a test account for us to test from here and try to fix it from here?[pm us the account if possible]
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jnn » Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 am

It occurs to me either,how to solve that?
jnn
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri May 29, 2015 1:22 am

jnn wrote:It occurs to me either,how to solve that?

windows 7?
we will test it here, if it is our bug, we will fix it in the next update.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]