How do I construct a Playlist

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

How do I construct a Playlist

Postby BrandonJT » Mon May 11, 2015 3:12 am

I have OPlayer on my iPhone and OPlayer Lite on my iPad. How do I construct a playlist. I can't seem to figure out how to build one.

Thanks for the help.
BrandonJT
Beignner
Beignner

Re: How do I construct a Playlist

Postby admin » Mon May 11, 2015 3:15 am

new a playlist in iPad again.
by the way. suggest you to try OPlayer HD Lite for iPad, the HD version is designed for iPad.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonJT » Mon May 11, 2015 5:16 am

Thanks for the quick response.

I checked and I do have OPlayer HD Lite on the iPad. Sorry about my misreading that before.

I actually have been able to create a play list on both the iPad and the iPhone but it's empty and I can't add any files to it, so it's useless so far. Is there a step-by-step set of instructions someplace?
BrandonJT
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri May 15, 2015 3:20 am

in the my document, click edit, then you can select files/folder to add to the playlist you just created.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby littlespacebased » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:21 pm

I just figured it out.

First, create the playlist (playlists tab > plus sign). Then go to File (bottom left) > My documents. Click the edit button in the top right corner. Select the radio buttons to the right of each song you want to add to the playlist. Finally, click the little playlist icon with the plus sign in the top left corner and select the playlist you want to add to. You need to go back to the playlist tab to see the songs actually added to the playlist.
littlespacebased
Beignner
Beignner

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]