I can't download files from GoFlex Satellite

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

I can't download files from GoFlex Satellite

Postby Az13 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:26 am

I was using OPlayer together with GoFlex Satellite for three-four years and everything has been being OK. But now I can't download any files from GoFlex Satellite though streaming is working. Probably the matter is in built-in www.goflexsatellite.com web page since I can select multiple files but there is just one available option - Play it. Can you tell any solution how to make downloading from GoFlex Satellite to OPlayer inbox available again?
Please, the matter is pressing since in a couple of days my vacation starts.
Az13
Beignner
Beignner

Re: I can't download files from GoFlex Satellite

Postby admin » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:57 am

Az13 wrote:I was using OPlayer together with GoFlex Satellite for three-four years and everything has been being OK. But now I can't download any files from GoFlex Satellite though streaming is working. Probably the matter is in built-in http://www.goflexsatellite.com web page since I can select multiple files but there is just one available option - Play it. Can you tell any solution how to make downloading from GoFlex Satellite to OPlayer inbox available again?
Please, the matter is pressing since in a couple of days my vacation starts.

make sure your device can access internet well.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]