Cannot connect to QNAP NAS

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Cannot connect to QNAP NAS

Postby Wozza » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:31 am

Since I updated to the new layout I cannot connect to my QNAP NAS at all. Oplayer detects the NAS but when I put in the correct username and password it just times out every time.
Has anyone any ideas? What was a great app, probably the best app I had on my phone is now no use at all!

Thanks

Wozza
Oplayer lite with adds removed
Wozza
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Cannot connect to QNAP NAS

Postby admin » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:03 am

Wozza wrote:Since I updated to the new layout I cannot connect to my QNAP NAS at all. Oplayer detects the NAS but when I put in the correct username and password it just times out every time.
Has anyone any ideas? What was a great app, probably the best app I had on my phone is now no use at all!

Thanks

Wozza

have you tried to add it manually?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wozza » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:17 pm

I have yes, still with the same result. Connection timed out..
Wozza
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Wozza » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:40 am

I've finally figured out what the problem was. After weeks of messing around I finally figured out that my NAS had blocked the IP address that my phone was on. After changing IP address it works flawlessly as it did before.
Wozza
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:28 am

Wozza wrote:I've finally figured out what the problem was. After weeks of messing around I finally figured out that my NAS had blocked the IP address that my phone was on. After changing IP address it works flawlessly as it did before.

thanks for your information, can you share us the qnap version, and also the settings page to fix this issue, so we can tell others about this issue
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]