Include in iTunes backup

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Include in iTunes backup

Postby Cornwallis99 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi, I am trying to find out how to include my videos saved in oplayer in my iTunes backup. There used to be an option in settings, however when I look, I see no such option present. Is there a way to enable that feature. I really would like to include all my movies in the iTunes backup if at all possible. Thanks so much!
Cornwallis99
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Include in iTunes backup

Postby admin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:58 am

Cornwallis99 wrote:Hi, I am trying to find out how to include my videos saved in oplayer in my iTunes backup. There used to be an option in settings, however when I look, I see no such option present. Is there a way to enable that feature. I really would like to include all my movies in the iTunes backup if at all possible. Thanks so much!

thanks for your information, we will add it back in the future update
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby passerby » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:47 pm

admin wrote:thanks for your information, we will add it back in the future update

Sorry for bringing up the old topic.

Oplayer 2.1.08 (04.01.2016), full version, running on iPhone 6S Plus.

I was looking for a way to activate media backups to iTunes or iCloud (the latter would be the best), but couldn't find anything related in the settings (although backup option is mentioned in the description).

Can you please look into this issue (or may be I'm just missing something)?

Regards
passerby
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:02 am

we will bring it back in the future update, currectly you can using itunes file sharing to save files to pc manually.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby passerby » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:36 pm

admin wrote:we will bring it back in the future update

Dear admin, the next update (v 2.0.9) is out. It's not only that backup is not fixed, there is no more WiFi sharing - the most useful feature of your player was killed.

People say Android PlayMarket is a trash-bin. The more I'm using Apple AppStore, the less difference I find.
passerby
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:21 am

just connects your device to the internet, it will comes out wifi transfer.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby passerby » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:18 am

admin wrote:just connects your device to the internet, it will comes out wifi transfer.

Thank you for the hint! Though it's not just connecting device to the Internet - it's opening the browser from inside your app that helps.

Any similar (not very obvious) magic that can bring up extended backup settings?
passerby
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:48 am

passerby wrote:
admin wrote:just connects your device to the internet, it will comes out wifi transfer.

Thank you for the hint! Though it's not just connecting device to the Internet - it's opening the browser from inside your app that helps.

Any similar (not very obvious) magic that can bring up extended backup settings?

not support now, will add it back in the future update.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]