wifi

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

wifi

Postby brotherray9 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Hi
I have a Ipad mini,with o'Player. I use it to see videos in streaming with Mediashare when i'm not at my home.
In my home, I have also a router with an Hard disk connected to stream videos on all my TVs or computers by wifi.
My Ipad is connected to my wifi network to go on the web. Can i use my Ipad and O'player with this router to stream videos on my my pad and my computer off. I had tried without succes..help please
Thanks
brotherray9
Beignner
Beignner

Re: wifi

Postby admin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:00 am

brotherray9 wrote:Hi
I have a Ipad mini,with o'Player. I use it to see videos in streaming with Mediashare when i'm not at my home.
In my home, I have also a router with an Hard disk connected to stream videos on all my TVs or computers by wifi.
My Ipad is connected to my wifi network to go on the web. Can i use my Ipad and O'player with this router to stream videos on my my pad and my computer off. I had tried without succes..help please
Thanks

if your nas can install "samba server" or "ftp server" or "web server"( in the oplayer's next udpate "upnp server"). then you can do streaming without pc on.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]