OplayerHD full version without Wifi transfer ???!!!!

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

OplayerHD full version without Wifi transfer ???!!!!

Postby Ahmed_ivb » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:06 am

I download OplayerHD lite and I like it too much because I can transfer all my videos on wifi transfer in a very easy and fast way and I can watch it anytime on my iPad, but I don't like the adds, so I decided to buy the full version and I bought it 4.99 USD and I was shocked because I can't see this option "wifi transfer" ..???!!!
I bought the in-app purchase to remove the add in the light version with the same price like the full version 4.99 USD again for the same option that should be in the full version.
I want to claim my money because it something you as a developers should take care about it, you can't remove option in the full version that already in the lite one !!
Hope to have a quick reply for my problem and fix for this problem in the future to can keep your app lovers
Ahmed_ivb
Beignner
Beignner

Re: OplayerHD full version without Wifi transfer ???!!!!

Postby admin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:30 am

we didn't remove this feature. it is still under Files tab.

is that because your ipad can't access to the internet, can you access google.com in oplayer's build-in browser?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ahmed_ivb » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:49 am

I mean direct wifi transfer like in the pic
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (362.97 KiB) Viewed 15383 times
Ahmed_ivb
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Ahmed_ivb » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:52 am

My iPad is connected and I can use the browser in the app but still the icon is not available.
It's not fair to buy two times to the same thing ... Please find a solution for that and refund me 4.99 USD
Ahmed_ivb
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:43 am

Ahmed_ivb wrote:My iPad is connected and I can use the browser in the app but still the icon is not available.
It's not fair to buy two times to the same thing ... Please find a solution for that and refund me 4.99 USD

I see you snapshot, you are in flying mode, make sure your iPad connects to the internet once you start it up.
after that you can turn your iPad to flying mode
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ahmed_ivb » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:21 am

Thanks for cooperation, but it's the same because actually in the pic I was on airplane mode, but connected to the wifi and I can open website in the OplayerHD browser and even trying without airplan mode is the same results
Ahmed_ivb
Beignner
Beignner

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]