Full version will not activate

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Full version will not activate

Postby azuber » Sun May 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Hello,
I wanted to remove the adds when I play videos, so I payed 2,99€ and klicked on remove adds.

The porblem is the adds are still shown and when I click on remove adds - buy the app it tells me its already bought and it has to connect to the app server where its stuck forever.

Any help is much appreachiated! Do I have to download the app again or what can I do to get the full version activated.

Cheers,
Azuber
azuber
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Full version will not activate

Postby azuber » Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 am

Can nobody help me?

I bought the App for 2,99€ I really need the full version.

Any advice?
azuber
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:25 am

azuber wrote:Can nobody help me?

I bought the App for 2,99€ I really need the full version.

Any advice?

reinstall, before playing any files, in the settings page do restore purchase.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Femik » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Dear admimstration and help team,
I have the same problem as the user above with the only difference that i ve bought a 4,99 version. Al ads are still annoyingly with me. I have followed your instructions here and restored the purchased staff which was allegedly completed successfully. The App Store account of purchase is femistoklus@yahoo.com. Also could you please help me with the function of remembering the pause play and keeping my film on the background function as i used to enjoy it in one of your previous versions but cannot manage to make it now. Thank you in advance.
Femik
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:27 am

Femik wrote:Dear admimstration and help team,
I have the same problem as the user above with the only difference that i ve bought a 4,99 version. Al ads are still annoyingly with me. I have followed your instructions here and restored the purchased staff which was allegedly completed successfully. The App Store account of purchase is femistoklus@yahoo.com. Also could you please help me with the function of remembering the pause play and keeping my film on the background function as i used to enjoy it in one of your previous versions but cannot manage to make it now. Thank you in advance.

it should works if you did as i told. (re-install, do restore before playing any files)

the function of remembering the pause play will be fixed in the next update.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]