Version 3.3 keeps asking apple password?

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Version 3.3 keeps asking apple password?

Postby marchesoma » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:49 am

Hello admin and forum,

OPlayer HD is my first and the player that I used the most on my ipad, been using it since 2013. I'm using the PAID version and also bought/unlock all the features, it's the best app on ios.

Until lately when the latest version 3.3 released, downloaded it and the problem occurs. Whenever I open up OPlayer HD, it keeps asking my apple password, unless I entered it then only it won't bother me again, but when I close the app and reopen, it will ask my password again and again.

These problem even occur when I disconnect and connect to WIFI, and also everytime I restart my ipad. The only solution is to DELETE OPlayer HD from the ipad and the problem immediately GONE, but I do not wanted to since it's my primary player.

Why is this happening, a bug maybe? It's quite annoying. I'm currently using ipad air and ios 7.

Thanks for reply.
marchesoma
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Version 3.3 keeps asking apple password?

Postby admin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:21 am

thanks for your information, we will check it here,
by the way, have you used your Apple ID in several devices?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Version 3.3 keeps asking apple password?

Postby marchesoma » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 pm

thanks for reply, admin.

Indeed yes, I've used several devices with same apple ID, ipad 3 with ios 6.1 and ipad pro with ios 10.1.1, there's NO problem with these 2 devices, both also installed OPlayer HD, the password prompt NEVER happen, password only used ONCE to unlock all features on both devices, but strange the continuous password prompt ONLY occur on Ipad Air with ios 7.

These problem never happen before version 3.3 as it works flawlessly on all devices previously. What can i do to fix the problem on my Ipad Air?

Hope you guys can look further into the problem and thank you for your time.
marchesoma
Beignner
Beignner

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]