Music videos included in albums

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Music videos included in albums

Postby Sgensler » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:09 am

In version 2 of OPlayer HD, music videos were included in albums alongside audio-only files. In version 3, music videos are listed separately under movies. I prefer version 3 otherwise, but I have been holding off updating to avoid this problem. Now iOS 11 is forcing the issue by being incompatible with OPlayer v2.

I have assigned an album to the videos in question, and I upload the same files from iTunes on my PC to different iPads with different versions of OPlayer HD and get these results.

Can music videos be listed under iPod Library / Albums so they are grouped with audio files from the same album?

Thanks for your help.
Sgensler
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Music videos included in albums

Postby admin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:16 am

I think if it is forced by system, we can't merger videos to iPod library.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Sgensler » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:49 am

Thank you for your reply.

In this case it is not forced by the system. The Apple Music player groups music videos with audio-only music files that have the same album. It is necessary to label the videos as music videos in iTunes for this to work. This capability was lost in OPlayer between versions 2 and 3, but the Apple Music player can still do it. Also, I have switched between versions of OPlayer on the same iOS version, and it tracks the OPlayer version, not iOS.
Sgensler
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:28 am

Sgensler wrote:Thank you for your reply.

In this case it is not forced by the system. The Apple Music player groups music videos with audio-only music files that have the same album. It is necessary to label the videos as music videos in iTunes for this to work. This capability was lost in OPlayer between versions 2 and 3, but the Apple Music player can still do it. Also, I have switched between versions of OPlayer on the same iOS version, and it tracks the OPlayer version, not iOS.

have you tried to add them to the playlist you created: then you can add music videos to musics playlist or movie playlist as you wish?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]