File dialog box has many issues

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

File dialog box has many issues

Postby Bullitbaby » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:45 pm

When you click on file and browse a selection of options appears based on what apps you have installed.
For instance if you loaded FILE EXPLORER and have access to external resources thru file explorer like ftp sites, network sites like box, Google drive ftp sites etc. All those extenal sites are available thru the file explorer selection in the FILE:BROWSE option. Yet none of them work. Clicking on anything results in a player window launching and then vanishing.

Other apps work with this properly or at least semi properly.

I would think at a minimum, a file download would begin thru that channel, why else would Apple offer to show the files if they can't be opened?

Puzzling. The FILE selection has almost no funtionality for me. I clicked on 50 some music MP3 Fike from Google drive, box, put.io, etc,....none played or downloaded. I'm not even sure what FILE is for since I can't get it to open anything from anywhere except a few files on my iPad.

Any input appreciated.

RK
Bullitbaby
Beignner
Beignner

Re: File dialog box has many issues

Postby gennydoss0 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:40 am

You might have been facing this in your iPad but I have faced such error in my iPhone as I was mistaken with the backup thinking which was happening but it was actually not. It was that the iTunes could not backup the iPhone data and have put it as a default mode. hat alternative method shall I try on with?
gennydoss0
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:07 am

Bullitbaby wrote:When you click on file and browse a selection of options appears based on what apps you have installed.
For instance if you loaded FILE EXPLORER and have access to external resources thru file explorer like ftp sites, network sites like box, Google drive ftp sites etc. All those extenal sites are available thru the file explorer selection in the FILE:BROWSE option. Yet none of them work. Clicking on anything results in a player window launching and then vanishing.

Other apps work with this properly or at least semi properly.

I would think at a minimum, a file download would begin thru that channel, why else would Apple offer to show the files if they can't be opened?

Puzzling. The FILE selection has almost no funtionality for me. I clicked on 50 some music MP3 Fike from Google drive, box, put.io, etc,....none played or downloaded. I'm not even sure what FILE is for since I can't get it to open anything from anywhere except a few files on my iPad.

Any input appreciated.

RK

All these feature should works, can you record a small video to show us whether it crashes your app or not works? so we can help you on this, more information can be sent to olimsoft@gmail.com
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:10 am

gennydoss0 wrote:You might have been facing this in your iPad but I have faced such error in my iPhone as I was mistaken with the backup thinking which was happening but it was actually not. It was that the iTunes could not backup the iPhone data and have put it as a default mode. hat alternative method shall I try on with?

the files app must to work with cloud client
example: you need to download dropbox client to download files from dropbox, and then from files app, to open videos with oplayer.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]