How to download files from your PC to OPlayer?

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Re: How to download files from your PC to OPlayer?

Postby ers20061 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 am

I had Oplayer Lite. I followed your instruction and transferred 3 *.rmvb files to the Oplayer Lite folder.
Since it has Ad icon, so I bought the full version of Oplayer Lite.
In the iTunes/Apps panel, both Oplayer Lite and Oplayer showed up. In the "File Sharing" section, when I clicked the Oplayer Lite App, the 3 *.rmbv files showed up in the right panel.
When I clicked the Oplayer App, and want to "Add" these 3 *.rmbv files to the panel, and when I do so, these files do not appear in the panel.
So I highlighted these 3 *.rmvb files and move these files to Oplayer full version App icon. The files disappear from the Oplayer Lite panel. But these files does not show up in the Oplayer panel.

When I click the "Oplayer Lite" icon in my Iphone, it can still show the 3 files and can play them.

When I click the "Oplayer" icon in my Iphone, it does not show any files in the File icon, and nothing in the "Playlist" icon as well.

But these 3 *.rmvb files are still in my Iphone. Since these 3 files eat up a lot of spaces (approx. 2 GB), and I want to delete them from my Iphone. But now I have nowhere to access these 3 files as their names disappear from everywhere.

Now what can I do:
1. To transfer these 3 rmvb files to Oplayer (Full version)?
2. to delete these files if I want?
3. transfer other files to Oplayer (Full version)?
4. How to uninstall "Oplayer Lite" from my iphone, and how to delete the 3 rmvb files now hidden somewhere in my iphone?

Ray
ers20061
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:42 am

ers20061 wrote:I had Oplayer Lite. I followed your instruction and transferred 3 *.rmvb files to the Oplayer Lite folder.
Since it has Ad icon, so I bought the full version of Oplayer Lite.
In the iTunes/Apps panel, both Oplayer Lite and Oplayer showed up. In the "File Sharing" section, when I clicked the Oplayer Lite App, the 3 *.rmbv files showed up in the right panel.
When I clicked the Oplayer App, and want to "Add" these 3 *.rmbv files to the panel, and when I do so, these files do not appear in the panel.
So I highlighted these 3 *.rmvb files and move these files to Oplayer full version App icon. The files disappear from the Oplayer Lite panel. But these files does not show up in the Oplayer panel.

When I click the "Oplayer Lite" icon in my Iphone, it can still show the 3 files and can play them.

When I click the "Oplayer" icon in my Iphone, it does not show any files in the File icon, and nothing in the "Playlist" icon as well.

But these 3 *.rmvb files are still in my Iphone. Since these 3 files eat up a lot of spaces (approx. 2 GB), and I want to delete them from my Iphone. But now I have nowhere to access these 3 files as their names disappear from everywhere.

Now what can I do:
1. To transfer these 3 rmvb files to Oplayer (Full version)?
2. to delete these files if I want?
3. transfer other files to Oplayer (Full version)?
4. How to uninstall "Oplayer Lite" from my iphone, and how to delete the 3 rmvb files now hidden somewhere in my iphone?

Ray

1) You can use iTunes to save files from lite version to PC, then use iTunes to sync these files to full version
2) Just delete lite version in the iPhone, it will delete all datas in the app
3) push the app icon in your home panel, will popup a "delete" app button on the app icon.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:58 am

TOP IT!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Edcarpdc » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 pm

I am using the purchased version of oplayerhd, iTunes 10.4, & windows 7...I also do not see file sharing as an option anywhere in the "apps" tab.
Edcarpdc
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 am

You need to scroll the sider bar to the bottom.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Byte_Me » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:56 am

I have a router with built in FTP server. The FTP server can be accessed without problems from PC's on internal and external network. I can login with oplayer on my iphone, but i cannot open any folders. when i tap on a folder i get a popup menu with the options cancel and download. when i tap download an entry is created on the downloads tab, but nothing is downloaded and the folder is not opened. Do you have any idea how i can fix this?
Byte_Me
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 am

You mean click the file not the folder? right? maybe this is a network issue, next update we will have resume function, if it still have issue, maybe it is a compatibility issue with your server
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Byte_Me » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 am

Hi, thanks for the quick answer. However, I really mean that Oplayer gives me the option to cancel or download when i tap on a folder. The way my router serves my FTP, is that I start in the root folder, which has only the FTP directory. I tested the FTP server at work, that one works fine, except i cannot use it as a mediaserver.

So, summarizing, I can login to my FTP server, but i cannot access any files, because I cannot get past the first folder, which doesn't open normally, but is offered as a download. Also, this download does not work, nothing is downloaded, the folder still doesn't open. The permissions for this folder are: lrwxrwxrwx, which is different than the folder permissions for my work FTP server: drwxr-xr-x

I am using a Fonera 2.0N router which mounts a USB hard disk and makes it accessible via FTP, but I couldnt find any information as to which software it uses for that. All I can say is that it works fine in PC FTP clients.
Byte_Me
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:40 am

As we didn't have this device, unless you can let us to access it remotely, we can test it here.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Byte_Me » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:22 am

admin wrote:As we didn't have this device, unless you can let us to access it remotely, we can test it here.
Can i contact you outside the forum to give you the login information?
Byte_Me
Beignner
Beignner

PreviousNext

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]