FAQ

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

FAQ

Postby pbbb » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:18 am

I simply don't know how to play the videos on my ipad with oplayer. I cannot find instructions or a faq anywhere. Please help.
pbbb
Beignner
Beignner

Re: FAQ

Postby Supostat » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:07 am

What's the problem, man?
You should connect you iPad to PC or MAC, in iTunes open %your_iPad_name% in list on the left. Then click "Programs" tab. In the bottom you'll see all Programs which can be used to transfer files to iPad. Choose OPlayer there & click "Add.."
Upd. BTW, use the f##ing search: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Supostat
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Khenaghan » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:46 pm

I have tried your solution for making Oplayer work on the iPad. There is no tab that I see that is labeled "programs". Any other suggestions? I have player lite & want to play wmv files on the iPad
Khenaghan
Beignner
Beignner

Postby dchilder » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:12 pm

I think he meant to say "Apps" tab rather than "Programs" tab. I'm using OPlayer (for iPhone, not iPad), but the instructions are identical I think.

Connect your device and view it in iTunes. Then select the Apps tab (as shown when you select your device in iTunes). Scroll down to the bottom of the page - you should see OPlayer in the list of apps that you can transfer files to. Select OPlayer/OPlayer HD and then select the "Add..." button to find the media on your PC and transfer it to the device.
dchilder
Beignner
Beignner

Postby dchilder » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Supostat wrote:BTW, use the f##ing search: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5

And I just wanted to add that the search feature for this forum is very poor - next to impossible to use basic search terms to find useful posts and information. I had to scroll through a bunch of posts (95% spam) to find anything really useful.

Recommendation to forum admin: use sticky posts (to always show them at the top of the post list) if possible. Also, see if there is any way to improve the search functionality. Even using the "Advanced Search" option, I couldn't use a specific string of characters, e.g. "How to play", to search for what I'd imagine are common posts/questions. Entering such a query gets you a useless error message:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: play how to.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
dchilder
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:30 am

Khenaghan wrote:I have tried your solution for making Oplayer work on the iPad. There is no tab that I see that is labeled "programs". Any other suggestions? I have player lite & want to play wmv files on the iPad

labled "apps"
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]