File listings only showing max. 12 items via DLNA

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

File listings only showing max. 12 items via DLNA

Postby lucatoni » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 am

Hi Jonathan,

I am running Airplayer on the iPad with OS 5.1.1 and get connected via DLNA to a Panasonic HD recorder (DMR-BST700). I can access and play the videos very nicely, but the list of items for videos and photos is always limited to 12 items and it does not show any possibility for scrolling down or looking at more. What might cause this limitation?

Thanks,
Peter
lucatoni
Beignner
Beignner

Re: File listings only showing max. 12 items via DLNA

Postby admin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:15 am

Is it possible to let us access it from here? so we can test it remotely?
you can send your server information to olimsoft at gmail.com, we will not leak out your account information.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lucatoni » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 am

I have tried to open the port and it seems to work but the HD recorder does not support HTTP. However I can view the list of items well in XBMC on my local PC and also in the media:connect app on my iPad. So there must be an issue with the limitation in Airplayer. Is there another way how I can send you the XML?

Kind regards,
Peter
lucatoni
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 am

lucatoni wrote:I have tried to open the port and it seems to work but the HD recorder does not support HTTP. However I can view the list of items well in XBMC on my local PC and also in the media:connect app on my iPad. So there must be an issue with the limitation in Airplayer. Is there another way how I can send you the XML?

Kind regards,
Peter

But if it supports upnp, then it must has build-in web server.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]