airplayer only shows about half the movies on xbmc

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

airplayer only shows about half the movies on xbmc

Postby jdajns » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:35 am

I'm running airplayer on my ipad and when I connect to my xmbc server it only shows about half the movies. I have the movies in folders, the main folder has 150 movies. There are about 10 folders inside of the the main folder which have anywhere from 10 to 50 movies in them.

Airplayer will only show about half of the main folder. If I go back to xbmc and tell it not to include a the sub-folders in the library it will then display more and more of the main folder. Eventually if I exclude enough sub-folders the entire main folder will show up. The same is true If I exclude an number of the movies in the main folder from xbmc's library then I can get the titles in the sub-folders.

Is there a limit on the number of items airplayer will display either in total or per folder?
jdajns
Beignner
Beignner

Re: airplayer only shows about half the movies on xbmc

Postby admin » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:43 am

jdajns wrote:I'm running airplayer on my ipad and when I connect to my xmbc server it only shows about half the movies. I have the movies in folders, the main folder has 150 movies. There are about 10 folders inside of the the main folder which have anywhere from 10 to 50 movies in them.

Airplayer will only show about half of the main folder. If I go back to xbmc and tell it not to include a the sub-folders in the library it will then display more and more of the main folder. Eventually if I exclude enough sub-folders the entire main folder will show up. The same is true If I exclude an number of the movies in the main folder from xbmc's library then I can get the titles in the sub-folders.

Is there a limit on the number of items airplayer will display either in total or per folder?

we have no limit on this, can i know the xmbc server version and your pc's os?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jdajns » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 am

It is Windows 7 Pro and Eden, version 11.

Thanks
jdajns
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:02 am

jdajns wrote:It is Windows 7 Pro and Eden, version 11.

Thanks

thanks for your information, we will check it and feedback you here.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 am

jdajns wrote:I'm running airplayer on my ipad and when I connect to my xmbc server it only shows about half the movies. I have the movies in folders, the main folder has 150 movies. There are about 10 folders inside of the the main folder which have anywhere from 10 to 50 movies in them.

1, Firstly, we should wait for finishing synchronous all the movies which you add.
because if Synchronous action is not complete, movies of all the folder you add will be incomplete.
2, You may startup xbmc http service through xbmc system network configuration, and then you may access your xmbc movies, and if the movies shows incomplete through http browser, it will be sure that the xmbc server movies count has limitation.
3, we have test your case, and after the movies have finish synchronous, all the movies will be showed.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]