Can't play full album

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Can't play full album

Postby JackWhite7 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Whenever I click a track in an album it plays that track only - I want it to play the full album. I've seen in anoter post that there is supposed to be a loop/play all button in the top right of the play screen but I don't have this on my ipod?
JackWhite7
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Can't play full album

Postby admin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:58 am

make sure you haven't use the quicktime plugin in the settings page.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackWhite7 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi, I've tried using teh "default", "ffmpeg" and "quicktime" settings but none seem to giv me a play all option?
JackWhite7
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Postby admin » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 am

JackWhite7 wrote:Hi, I've tried using teh "default", "ffmpeg" and "quicktime" settings but none seem to giv me a play all option?

if you use the ffmpeg and default, you will have a play mode button in the playing window.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackWhite7 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks - I don't though. On both default and ffmpeg I get teh same "Q" Quicktime logo in the screen with no play mode buttons. I could upload a video of it if it helps.
JackWhite7
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Postby admin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:04 am

JackWhite7 wrote:Thanks - I don't though. On both default and ffmpeg I get teh same "Q" Quicktime logo in the screen with no play mode buttons. I could upload a video of it if it helps.

is that because your ipod is gen 2 or earlier?
these old ipod only supports mp4 files with quicktime plugin
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackWhite7 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:52 am

Thanks. Yes I have a gen 2. The files though are all mp3 not mp4. Is there no other work around? I really like the app but without a way to play a whole album its not really workable to me.
JackWhite7
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Postby admin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:34 am

JackWhite7 wrote:Thanks. Yes I have a gen 2. The files though are all mp3 not mp4. Is there no other work around? I really like the app but without a way to play a whole album its not really workable to me.

with ipod 2, it only supports native file format, and not support play mode now, we may consider to add it in the future update.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby JackWhite7 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks. Can I suggest you add a note to the App Store page warning IPod g2 users about this. I wouldn't have bought it had I known I coudl only play one track at a time and I'm sure others would see this as a problem.
JackWhite7
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Postby admin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:58 am

JackWhite7 wrote:Thanks. Can I suggest you add a note to the App Store page warning IPod g2 users about this. I wouldn't have bought it had I known I coudl only play one track at a time and I'm sure others would see this as a problem.

Thanks for remind.
We haven't described loop function in app store, and noted only iPhone3gs and ipod gen3 and above supports non-native media formats.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]