Saved to Photo not working with iOS 6.0.1

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Saved to Photo not working with iOS 6.0.1

Postby Wild Mustang » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:32 pm

I have Airplayer 1.1.03 installed on both an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1 and a new 4th gen iPad running iOS 6.0.1. On both the iPhone and iPad, the "Saved to Photo" message appears when I tap on the camera icon while viewing a JPG image. On my iPhone, the image is saved to Photos and I can view it, but nothing is saved to Photos on my iPad.

Also, please add AirPrint as an option when viewing Photos within Airplayer.
Wild Mustang
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Saved to Photo not working with iOS 6.0.1

Postby admin » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:22 am

Wild Mustang wrote:I have Airplayer 1.1.03 installed on both an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1 and a new 4th gen iPad running iOS 6.0.1. On both the iPhone and iPad, the "Saved to Photo" message appears when I tap on the camera icon while viewing a JPG image. On my iPhone, the image is saved to Photos and I can view it, but nothing is saved to Photos on my iPad.

thanks for your information, we will check it.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Saved to Photo not working with iOS 6.0.1

Postby admin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:14 am

Wild Mustang wrote:I have Airplayer 1.1.03 installed on both an iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1 and a new 4th gen iPad running iOS 6.0.1. On both the iPhone and iPad, the "Saved to Photo" message appears when I tap on the camera icon while viewing a JPG image. On my iPhone, the image is saved to Photos and I can view it, but nothing is saved to Photos on my iPad.

in the settings app, privacy-photos- allow airplayer to access photos app will works.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]