Airplayer crashes playing Itunes-Songs with Cover

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Airplayer crashes playing Itunes-Songs with Cover

Postby fralima » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:27 am

the app is very helpful, because i can play songs fomnn my DS212J. But if a choose a Song bougth in Itunes it starts to play by showing the Cover and then airplayer crashes? Any Idea :?:
fralima
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Airplayer crashes playing Itunes-Songs with Cover

Postby admin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 am

fralima wrote:the app is very helpful, because i can play songs fomnn my DS212J. But if a choose a Song bougth in Itunes it starts to play by showing the Cover and then airplayer crashes? Any Idea :?:

can you share us the file?
you have emailed to olimsoft@gmail.com?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hpi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Hello,

I am experiencing a very odd problem... I ripped one of my CDs and stored the resulting mp3-files on my NAS. Now every time I try to play one specific track of the album AirPlayer crashes without any message. The odd thing is that this only happens with one song of the entire album. Every other track of the album (and all tracks of every other album as well) play fine. This really happens only with this one, specific track of this one, specific album.

I already checked the path and filenames and besides - and / there is no special character involved. But this characters do appear on a lot of other tracks as well.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

Regards,
Holm
hpi
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:56 am

hpi wrote:Hello,

I am experiencing a very odd problem... I ripped one of my CDs and stored the resulting mp3-files on my NAS. Now every time I try to play one specific track of the album AirPlayer crashes without any message. The odd thing is that this only happens with one song of the entire album. Every other track of the album (and all tracks of every other album as well) play fine. This really happens only with this one, specific track of this one, specific album.

I already checked the path and filenames and besides - and / there is no special character involved. But this characters do appear on a lot of other tracks as well.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

Regards,
Holm

can you share us the issued track?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hpi » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Of course... here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1yp7kun4rx36 ... 20Hell.mp3

What I forgot to mention is that the crash only happens while using the FFMPEG plugin. Using the Quicktime plugin everything works fine.

Thanks for your efforts,
Holm
hpi
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:40 am

hpi wrote:Of course... here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1yp7kun4rx36 ... 20Hell.mp3

What I forgot to mention is that the crash only happens while using the FFMPEG plugin. Using the Quicktime plugin everything works fine.

Thanks for your efforts,
Holm

thanks for your file, we will fix it in the next update.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]