Low performance while image loading

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Low performance while image loading

Postby adam » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:23 am

Hi,
I'm currently using AirPlayer 1.1.05.
While loading of images (Twonky 6 on QNAP server) the performance isn't sufficient (compared with other UPnP/DLNA player).
When I'm opening an image and then navigate to the next one, I get for 1-2 sec. the message "Fehler beim Verbinden" (in german, engl. ~connection error), then I get the loading icon for 2-3 sec. and then the image will be displayed. Additionally, when I click on the "Alle ansehen" button (in german, engl. ~show all) no thumbs will be shown at all, independent how long I'm waiting for.

Thanks for support!
Adam
adam
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Low performance while image loading

Postby admin » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 am

adam wrote:Hi,
I'm currently using AirPlayer 1.1.05.
While loading of images (Twonky 6 on QNAP server) the performance isn't sufficient (compared with other UPnP/DLNA player).
When I'm opening an image and then navigate to the next one, I get for 1-2 sec. the message "Fehler beim Verbinden" (in german, engl. ~connection error), then I get the loading icon for 2-3 sec. and then the image will be displayed. Additionally, when I click on the "Alle ansehen" button (in german, engl. ~show all) no thumbs will be shown at all, independent how long I'm waiting for.

Thanks for support!
Adam

loading slow,as we loading all images at the same time. but should not have connection error if your network environment is well.
have you updated your twonky to the newest version?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]