Using Airplayer with Personal Video Recorder in Australia

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Using Airplayer with Personal Video Recorder in Australia

Postby andrewb » Wed May 22, 2013 5:05 am

Firstly, great app. The only one I could find that would consistently play recorded shows from my PVR (Panasonic DMR-HW220) on my iPad.

The only thing is it doesn't accurately display the starting time (i.e. 00:00:00) or total time of the recorded show, but rather some random time as the starting point (something like 21:02:00), with the end time of the show always -99:99:99. As a result I'm unable to use the scrubber bar to say fast forward the ads. Also, the fast forward and rewind buttons don't work - presumably for the same reason. So my question is, is there a setting I'm missing to obtain this functionality? Or is there a work around?

Thanks alot for your help!

Cheers,
Andrew
andrewb
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Using Airplayer with Personal Video Recorder in Australi

Postby admin » Thu May 23, 2013 2:26 am

is it possible to share us one of the file so we can check it here?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby andrewb » Fri May 24, 2013 7:33 am

Thanks for the reply. Please see link to a sample file below, it's around 2 minutes long and 85MB. I just downloaded the file from my PVR to my iPhone using Airplayer and then transferred to file sharing site via my iMac - hope that is what you meant.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g7 ... 887b978286

Cheers,
Andrew
andrewb
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon May 27, 2013 7:54 am

andrewb wrote:Thanks for the reply. Please see link to a sample file below, it's around 2 minutes long and 85MB. I just downloaded the file from my PVR to my iPhone using Airplayer and then transferred to file sharing site via my iMac - hope that is what you meant.

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g7 ... 887b978286

Cheers,
Andrew

seems a server transcoding issue, we tested in our another app oplayer, has no this issue, using the same decoding engine
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]