Push music to Airplayer

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Push music to Airplayer

Postby Plevuus » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:45 pm

I have airplayer installed and runnig on my Ipod touch 4. I also have a media server running on my windows7 PC (Windows Media Player) and a media server running on my android phone (iMediashare 5.11). Lastly I have a TV that can act as a streaming music player. All devices are on the same network. With Airplayer I can browse the music libraries on both servers and play the music. However, from the server software (both WMP and iMediashare) I can also 'push' music to the TV, but not to the iPod with Airplayer. I would like to do that! I do not want to navigate trough the libraries in airplayer, but would like to navigate on the other devices and simply push it to the airplayer. Can that be done? For some reason it does'nt seem to work.
Plevuus
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Push music to Airplayer

Postby admin » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 am

media render is not supported by airplayer.
but airplayer supports airplay(need an apple tv)or cable tv out(need a hdmi cable)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Push music to Airplayer

Postby Plevuus » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Dear Admin,

Thanks for your reply!
If airplayer doesn't support the mentioned feature, it has become useless to me. Don't get me wrong, it's probably a good app, but it just doesn't fit my needs. :(
I will uninstall the app and request a refund at iTunes.

Kind regards

Edit: removed typo's
Plevuus
Beignner
Beignner

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]