air Player with WD Mycloud

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

air Player with WD Mycloud

Postby cedric » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Hello
I am using air player with a WD Mycloud NAS device. It is working perfectly fine from the internet outside the house on my iPhone 5S using a 4G connection. However, I tried to set it on my iPad too, but it doesn't work. I have always an unknown server showing. I don't understand, because I set oh the iPad exactly the same than on my iPhone.
Any ideas?
cedric
Beignner
Beignner

Re: air Player with WD Mycloud

Postby admin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:59 am

cedric wrote:Hello
I am using air player with a WD Mycloud NAS device. It is working perfectly fine from the internet outside the house on my iPhone 5S using a 4G connection. However, I tried to set it on my iPad too, but it doesn't work. I have always an unknown server showing. I don't understand, because I set oh the iPad exactly the same than on my iPhone.
Any ideas?

seems your iPad has network issue? can you get a xml file when you input the "manually URL" into safari app of your ipad?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cedric » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:41 pm

effectively, I can't acces to the address manually with Safari on the iPad. What should I do?
cedric
Beignner
Beignner

Postby cedric » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:47 pm

I tried to reset my iPad, and it works perfectly! Thank you for the tip, I didn't know it could come from the iPad connection
:-)
cedric
Beignner
Beignner

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]