Hmmm, no one likes coffee?

Just have a drink and chat.

Hmmm, no one likes coffee?

Postby Spock » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 am

Hi all,obviously I'm new here or I would understand why there were no posts in the 'Coffee Corner'. Usually, such an area is a popular place for forum members to get to know each other ... What, you're all afraid to socialize a little!?

I just got this iPad I'm using to post with and thought I would like to watch videos on it. That's my reason for being here. From the looks of other parts of the forum, it looks like Spammers like the forums as well. :(

Ah well, I will stick around a while to see if I can learn anything about OPlayer ...

Hope to meet some of the rest of you too. Just try to remember that while using an iPad, I must type using the Columbus Method ... I find a key and land on it! :P
I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

This is really hard to do on an iPad!
Spock
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Hmmm, no one likes coffee?

Postby walan » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi Spock,

First of all, let me say that I think your signature is great - even if it is a bit convoluted!

I just joined today and this is the first place I went to. It is surprising that there are so few comments and introductions.

Maybe the admin should rename the board to "Introduce Yourself" and see if that helps.

I haven't bought my iPad yet so I'm here mainly to see what other users are saying about it.

WAlan
Music Lover like me? Visit my latest website, Yamaha Keyboard Stand http://www.yamahakeyboardstand.net
walan
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Hmmm, no one likes coffee?

Postby lborris » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:22 pm

I have an ipad2 and having some problems with Oplayer. When I try to download tv shows, I keep getting an ad page. Hopefully, the support team will get me out of that. I'll keep you posted. By the way, I bought my version of Oplayer. Maybe I should have gone with thefree one. Also, it was suppose to be easy because I don't know v about avi, etc.
lborris
Beignner
Beignner

Return to Coffee Corner