Continuos play

All the requests will be recorded down, and we will consider them one by one.

Continuos play

Postby Potts23 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 am

Two suggestions that should for upgrades. Make videos in files able to go from one to the next without leaving the playback screen. Second, make a whole folder full of clips able to download at once from dropbox.
Potts23
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Continuos play

Postby admin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:46 am

You can add them to a playlist, then you can play them continuous.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jurong » Mon May 07, 2012 8:50 am

Hi, can i ask if its possible to bookmark at a particular time (during playback of a media fike) so that I can come back to the App and be able to watch from that scene onwards. Now, once I quit the app, i have to restart the media file and manually fast fwd to the scene i stopped previously.
Also, is it possible to give a guide to what the icons at the bottom of the screen do? Especially the first icon, of the lock with a circle arrow surrounding it.
THANKS!
jurong
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Wed May 09, 2012 2:15 am

jurong wrote:Hi, can i ask if its possible to bookmark at a particular time (during playback of a media fike) so that I can come back to the App and be able to watch from that scene onwards. Now, once I quit the app, i have to restart the media file and manually fast fwd to the scene i stopped previously.
Also, is it possible to give a guide to what the icons at the bottom of the screen do? Especially the first icon, of the lock with a circle arrow surrounding it.
THANKS!

it should already supports last played time feature.
it is used to prevent rotation when playing the movie.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby svbowwow » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Unfortunately, this is my biggest complaint with OPlayer. There does not seem to be a "bookmark" feature that keeps your position within a video if you leave the app. I've checked every setting I can find in case it's something I can turn on or off but to no avail.
Any suggestions anyone?
svbowwow
Beignner
Beignner

Postby theschles » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:41 pm

admin wrote:
jurong wrote:Hi, can i ask if its possible to bookmark at a particular time (during playback of a media fike) so that I can come back to the App and be able to watch from that scene onwards. Now, once I quit the app, i have to restart the media file and manually fast fwd to the scene i stopped previously.
THANKS!

it should already supports last played time feature.
it is used to prevent rotation when playing the movie.

Hi @admin ,

This might be supported for video, but it doesn't seem to be supported for audio. At minimum, please support .m4b -- see details about that format here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11615&p=23677&hilit=bookmark&sid=13868e111e410399f940c9ac99e1e7a1#p28370 (and ask questions if you'd like)
theschles
Beignner
Beignner

Return to Feature Requests