Oplayer HD - password encryption for specific folders only

All the requests will be recorded down, and we will consider them one by one.

Oplayer HD - password encryption for specific folders only

Postby Fmeister » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:40 am

Hi,

I'd like to suggest having the ability to separate the password for folders in "my documents" from the main player. The functionality right now is annoying cos I only want to encrypt the folder, but setting the password for the folder then also sets the password for the entire app. This then requires me to enter my password every time I open up Oplayer HD on my iPad.

Hope you can take this into consideration :)

Thanks!
Fmeister
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Oplayer HD - password encryption for specific folders on

Postby Jdarias » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:20 pm

I would like this too. In fact, i think i wrote about it in the app store review.
Jdarias
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Oplayer HD - password encryption for specific folders on

Postby Justine » Tue May 28, 2013 6:22 am

Seconded. I'm on the fence about buying the full version and this question is the linchpin issue.

Having to enter the same password twice kind of defeats the purpose of having one in the first place. I understand the need to secure either a folder or the entire app, but I'd very much like to be able to choose to do either one separately.

Although, I must say I love that you're able to put files in locked folders into openly accessible playlists. That allows to have movies that are viewable without password, but they can't be deleted without the password. Like! :)
Justine
Beignner
Beignner

Return to Feature Requests