Sleep Function and/or Auto-Advance Option

All the requests will be recorded down, and we will consider them one by one.

Sleep Function and/or Auto-Advance Option

Postby Method5440 » Mon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Hi! Best app ever (AirPlayer), the only one of its kind that actually works through my firewall (of the ones I've tried). I have a feature request, please disregard if this is a duplicate request.

I find myself watching my media most often as I lay in bed at the end of a long day trying to watch something as I fall asleep. Unfortunately when I do fall asleep the application will continue playing the next file and the next until all files in the folder have been played. Not only does the noise usually wake me up in the middle of the night but even if I use headphones it prevents my battery from getting a good charge since its busy all night.

Is there a way that either a 'sleep' timer function could be added to the app? Either that or make a choice in the setting to prevent the application from automatically proceeding to the next file in the folder when the chosen one is complete... Or even a setting for us to set the number of files to play in a row (so a few will play if its a folder with a 2-part movie for example and yet it won't play all night).

Thanks for the excellent application!!
Best,
Scott
Method5440
Beignner
Beignner

Return to Feature Requests