AirPlayer has great functionality, but...

All the requests will be recorded down, and we will consider them one by one.

AirPlayer has great functionality, but...

Postby Jarsen » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 pm

...it needs a huge GUI overhaul!

I have just bought the app and I am very pleased that I finally can stream content from my NAS to my iPad. But, iOS is all about great design and I am sorry to tell, that this app is at the very bottom of the most sexy looking apps. I will list a couple of things that I think should be changed:

• There is absolutely no padding around the icons, which makes the app look very cheap. Try to add 2 or maybe 4 pixels of padding and I am sure that it will improve the looks greatly.
  • Now when we are talking about icons; why not go further and support thumbnails? I have carefully added thumbnails/covers/folder pics to all my movies and it looks fabulous on my PS3, so I am certain that it too will improve the looks of the app.
  • I think another way to give the app a little more eye candy is to manipulate the list view a bit. Remove the divisions lines and add some sort of gradient background.

That is my thoughts about the app. Keep up the good work - I am more than pleased with the functionality of the app!
Jarsen
Beignner
Beignner

Return to Feature Requests