Videos from NAS don't work anymore!

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Videos from NAS don't work anymore!

Postby PirmForce » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi,
I was using airplayer for more than a year on my iPhone 4 and iPad 3 and had no problems playing videos.
Suddenly the videos don't work anymore, only play 0.20% and skips to next in list. I removed it from both devices reinstalled it, and videos work again on iPhone. Tried the same for the iPad but several reinstallations cant fix the problem. What to do now ? (iOS is newest version on both!)
Thx Michael
PirmForce
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Videos from NAS don't work anymore!

Postby admin » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:52 am

PirmForce wrote:Hi,
I was using airplayer for more than a year on my iPhone 4 and iPad 3 and had no problems playing videos.
Suddenly the videos don't work anymore, only play 0.20% and skips to next in list. I removed it from both devices reinstalled it, and videos work again on iPhone. Tried the same for the iPad but several reinstallations cant fix the problem. What to do now ? (iOS is newest version on both!)
Thx Michael

have you tried to enable ffmpeg in the settings page of airplayer in your iPad?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PirmForce » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:05 am

thx, yes just tried this, but it didn't work. it doesn't matter which type of video i try playing, none works. before everything worked. might there be a problem with another installed app? do you have a list of apps that can cause trouble ?
PirmForce
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Cause007 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm new to AirPlayer and am trying to stream .m4v videos from MyBookLive. I've read other posts, and have done every combination of turning on/off Dual-core Decoding and switching between QT/Ffmpeg/Default.

I can play short videos, but any of my "digital copy" movies (those packaged with Blu-rays) don't play. QT will shut off and return me to the app, while using the other plug-ins will crash the app.

Is there a fix for this? Will there be? If not, I'd like to get my money back for the app, since it doesn't do what I was hoping for.
Cause007
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:38 am

Cause007 wrote:I'm new to AirPlayer and am trying to stream .m4v videos from MyBookLive. I've read other posts, and have done every combination of turning on/off Dual-core Decoding and switching between QT/Ffmpeg/Default.

I can play short videos, but any of my "digital copy" movies (those packaged with Blu-rays) don't play. QT will shut off and return me to the app, while using the other plug-ins will crash the app.

Is there a fix for this? Will there be? If not, I'd like to get my money back for the app, since it doesn't do what I was hoping for.

some movies with drm protection can't be played in other devices, this is not our app issue.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PirmForce » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:57 pm

any ideas to solve my problem ?
PirmForce
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:40 am

For movies has drm protection, you can only watch it in the device that you bought it.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]