Airplayer stuttering with any Video

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Airplayer stuttering with any Video

Postby Psyko » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey guys,

I have one Problem. First the Player is very great but i have a video playback Problem.

All my videos, avi and mkv have a little bit of stuttering all the playback Time. The connection is via upnp with a wlan harddiskdrive seagate wireless plus. The videos are not large, just 1,5 GByte. Audio is almost sync. Over Vlc app or 8player app is all fine, no stuttering there with the same settings.

Did someone know what happens there?

Regards

Jan
Psyko
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Airplayer stuttering with any Video

Postby admin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:18 am

Psyko wrote:Hey guys,

I have one Problem. First the Player is very great but i have a video playback Problem.

All my videos, avi and mkv have a little bit of stuttering all the playback Time. The connection is via upnp with a wlan harddiskdrive seagate wireless plus. The videos are not large, just 1,5 GByte. Audio is almost sync. Over Vlc app or 8player app is all fine, no stuttering there with the same settings.

Did someone know what happens there?

Regards

Jan

shutter? is that because you have opened skip frame in the settings page?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Psyko » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:22 am

No, skip Frame is Off. If i turn it on the Stuttering is 20x more shown. My devices are iphone 5s and Ipad Air. On both is that shown. Not much, but it is visible. And on VLC app there is all Ok.
Psyko
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:43 am

Psyko wrote:No, skip Frame is Off. If i turn it on the Stuttering is 20x more shown. My devices are iphone 5s and Ipad Air. On both is that shown. Not much, but it is visible. And on VLC app there is all Ok.

Just conform, skip loop filter off too?

and you mean shuttering? but in sync?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Psyko » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:55 am

Yes skip loop Filter is off too.

And Yes i mean Stuttering, but it is very very little bit only.looks like a 23fps video on a pal system. And yes audio is Sync.
Psyko
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:50 am

Psyko wrote:Yes skip loop Filter is off too.

And Yes i mean Stuttering, but it is very very little bit only.looks like a 23fps video on a pal system. And yes audio is Sync.

i see, so your issue is interlace issue, we will check whether we can fix this bug.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]