Tell us your Crash

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

oplayer killed my screen

Postby radnomade » Wed May 15, 2013 2:38 am

well I think that oplayer wrecked my ipad1. before i streamed a lot of video material from my synology nas to my ipad without any problems but a couple of days before i like to stream a *.avi file and then first i wondered why this is streaming silent and without any tone to hear. then after quitting the program i realized some flickering on the left side of the screen. first of all i did not realized that the oplayer caused this, so i try to figure out how i can solve this problem. after a while of by using the ipad this problem disappeared by itself so i was happy. then i tried again to watch an *.avi file and the same problems, no tone and screen flickering started again. But now the flickering was even bigger/more and on some another parts of the screen too and to my appal, it did not disappear by itself again.
so, is there any solution to repair my ipad?
radnomade
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Tell us your Crash

Postby MrLimoAK » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:24 am

I have many movies in a SAMBA share. If i select a move the application just exits.

Greg
MrLimoAK
Beignner
Beignner

Postby Pilou » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:21 am

Hello,

I've bought oPlayer HD on my iPads and it's marvellous.

Since iOS 7, on thing is making a crash : guided access.

I'm used to lock my iPad for my child and with iOS 7, since I activate the guided access (triple clic on home button), I start the guided access and I got a screen very bizarre : menus are visible in portrait mode as the device was in landscape and the movie is freezes in back.

I'll try to post a screenshot.

A fix will be very very appreciated :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (478.38 KiB) Viewed 91651 times
Pilou
Beignner
Beignner

Postby irealmi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:00 am

with the last update any song or audiobook I try to play on my iphone 4s crashes, I just updated to the latest version of IOS. the crash always occurs withing 3 minutes or less.
irealmi
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:05 am

irealmi wrote:with the last update any song or audiobook I try to play on my iphone 4s crashes, I just updated to the latest version of IOS. the crash always occurs withing 3 minutes or less.

thanks for your information, this will be fixed in the next update,apple are on holiday now
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jeeg » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Ciao,
After last two updates (Dec and Jan) I'm not able anymore to play mp3 or videos from my Samba server (WD mybook): After few seconds of playback the app freezes and crashes! (Both if manual setting or auto discovery mode).

Please try to fix it, is the only reason I chosen this app for (before it was working great).

Thx
Jeeg
Beignner
Beignner

Postby jiindong » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:45 pm

It's extremely frustrating. I paid for OPlayerHD but it doesn't work where the OPlayerHD Lite works perfectly fine.

Here's the situation (Based on both lite and paid - 22 Jan 2014 version)

iPad 2 (ios 7.0.3, Windows 8.1 Shared Folder, RMVB file)
- Paid version: Buffering slow, after buffer complete, it will not play but jump the next file and start buffer again. This will repeat forever.
- Lite version: Buffering very fast, after buffer video plays perfectly and ads are able to load.

iPad Air (ios 7.0.4, Windows 8.1 Shared Folder, RMVB file)
- Paid Version: Works fine
- Lite version: Works fine

Please provide me a solution as having iPad 2 to play the files are crucial to me.

p/s: iPad 2 I tried uninstall and install the paid version for two times but still no luck.
jiindong
Beignner
Beignner

Postby drasha » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Jeeg wrote:Ciao,
After last two updates (Dec and Jan) I'm not able anymore to play mp3 or videos from my Samba server (WD mybook): After few seconds of playback the app freezes and crashes! (Both if manual setting or auto discovery mode).

Please try to fix it, is the only reason I chosen this app for (before it was working great).

Thx

Hi,

the same thing is happening with my app (2.0.16 on ipad2). When streaming from samba server (Synology DS211j) video stops playing after some random time (1 sec to 30 min) and the player freezes. It takes some time to convince the ipad (not only the application) to work normaly.

Before the update (2.0.13 I guess), everything was running smoothly.

Cheers,
Drasha
drasha
Beignner
Beignner

Postby takio55 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:31 pm

When transfering 2GB .avi file to iPhone5S 7.0.4, connecting PC win8 and iTunes 11.1.4.62, I have several time crash app and disconnecting with iTunes.
I have "OPlayer_2014-02-15-013900_takio55noiPhone5S.crash" file.
How can I send above file?
takio55
Beignner
Beignner

Postby basementclev2 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:36 pm

same thing is happening with my app
basementclev2
Beignner
Beignner

PreviousNext

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]