Problem report

AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.

Problem report

Postby matwong56 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi.
First of all, thanks for creating this great app. It provide excellent support to my QNAP Nas.

However, I met a problem recently when I try to stream a video from my server (both intranet or internet), it freeze my ipad (ipad 3rd genertation, retina display, iOS 6.1.2). I have to restart the ipad by pressing the key combination of "Top" key and "Square" key. The app is the latest one.

Any solution?

Thanks!

Matthew
matwong56
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Problem report

Postby admin » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:27 pm

matwong56 wrote:Hi.
First of all, thanks for creating this great app. It provide excellent support to my QNAP Nas.

However, I met a problem recently when I try to stream a video from my server (both intranet or internet), it freeze my ipad (ipad 3rd genertation, retina display, iOS 6.1.2). I have to restart the ipad by pressing the key combination of "Top" key and "Square" key. The app is the latest one.

Any solution?

Thanks!

Matthew

if you download the file and play it locally, will it crash?
can you share us the file through dropbox?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby matwong56 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 pm

I never tried the download it, cause it didnt work to download from my streaming server. Both internet or intranet.

regarding the file. It is abt 1.7 Gb. will that able to update to your dropbox? I can do it later from my home.

Thanks again!

admin wrote:

Any solution?

Thanks!

Matthew

matwong56
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:14 am

matwong56 wrote:I never tried the download it, cause it didnt work to download from my streaming server. Both internet or intranet.

regarding the file. It is abt 1.7 Gb. will that able to update to your dropbox? I can do it later from my home.

Thanks again!

admin wrote:

Any solution?

Thanks!

Matthew

share the link to olimsoft@gmail.com (my dropbox account)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to AirPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]