No Tampering with my WAV files with oPlayer Lite on my iPad?

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

No Tampering with my WAV files with oPlayer Lite on my iPad?

Postby augustya » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:15 am

Hi Guys,

This is the first time I have downloaded and started using oPlayer Lite the free version.However one question, one doubt. I mean the main reason to download the oPlayer Lite was because I was looking out for a good player to play my .WAV files which are uncompressed and lossless. Now when I have transferred my files to the oPlayer Lite in my iPad it does play it. But my question is, is it sure that while playing it plays the files as they are and the oPlayer Lite APP itself does not use any mechanism to tamper with the file, the reason I ask this is because I see there is this option in the Player called Software Decoding with a symbol of lightning. which when used makes the music sound loud. I just want to know if I don't enable it. The Player does not tamper anything with my file right ? I wanna play my files natively as it is, without any tampering by the player's software. Or else I will have to look out for a different player ? Any information people ?

Thanks !
augustya
Beignner
Beignner

Re: No Tampering with my WAV files with oPlayer Lite on my i

Postby admin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:54 am

yes, no tampering with software decoding.
by the way try OPlayerHD Lite on your iPad instead OPlayer Lite.
and remember to get full edition if you like it to support us LOL
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]