Wifi transfer not working

OPlayer plays almost any file formats in your iDevice, no need to spend several hours to convert your videos.

Wifi transfer not working

Postby frustrated » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi,

I have Oplayer HD full installed on three ipads. All the ipads have the latest iOS.

On two of the ipads wifi transfer works fine (I can see the Wifi Symbol on the bottom left of the screen, third icon up, and tap it to open up Wifi Transfer). I can stream films from my samba server and copy them onto the ipad

On the third ipad, no matter what I try it never shows the Wifi transfer symbol. I can happily stream movie from my samba server over wifi but Oplayer HD won't let me download them.

Do you know why this might be? It is very frustrating

Thanks
frustrated
Beignner
Beignner

Re: Wifi transfer not working

Postby admin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:44 am

make sure your iPad connects to the internet when starts up
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sebby » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi,

I've the same kind of situation. On the paid version of OPlayerHD that I've for a while, the download button is gone... while on the lite version that I downloaded today, the button is there. I tried anyway to reboot the ipad, made sure to be connected to internet before opening both versions of the application. Same result. The button is only available in the lite version.

Please note that it's an old ipad, so not able to move to the lastest ios version.
IOS : 9.3.5 & Oplayer 3.4.

All suggestions are welcome.

Seb
sebby
Beignner
Beignner

Postby admin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:38 am

sebby wrote:Hi,

I've the same kind of situation. On the paid version of OPlayerHD that I've for a while, the download button is gone... while on the lite version that I downloaded today, the button is there. I tried anyway to reboot the ipad, made sure to be connected to internet before opening both versions of the application. Same result. The button is only available in the lite version.

Please note that it's an old ipad, so not able to move to the lastest ios version.
IOS : 9.3.5 & Oplayer 3.4.

All suggestions are welcome.

Seb

apple's reviewer demand us to remove this feature for no reason during the last version's review.
hope next reviewer will allow us to re-add this feature :(
try the lite version before full version feature comes back if you need this feature.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OPlayer Problems and Solutions [iPhone/iPad]